We hold each other and ourselves accountable to the highest level of ethical and responsible conduct throughout Methuen Construction. All Teammates are required to follow our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct as a condition of employment. Obeying the law, both in letter and in spirit is the foundation on which Methuen Construction's ethical and business standards are built.
So what do we expect of Teammates?
- Respect and obey all laws, rules and regulations of the cities and states in which we work
- Know when to get advice from the Compliance Officer or a member of the Compliance Committee
- In its simplest form, being ethical means being honest.
We are An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Methuen Construction provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. As a Federal Contractor, we encourage priority referral of protected veterans under VEVRAA.
Zero Tolerance for Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind
It is against the law to discriminate against a person based on their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
- The new Methuen Construction offices are outfitted with energy-saving LED light fixtures throughout
- All rooms are equipped with occupancy sensors (automatic light switches)
- All of the building's HVAC zones have state-of-the-art programable thermostats that save a substantial amount of energy
- The fabrication bays and garage areas have new energy efficient LED fixtures, which replaced old, inefficient, HID - High Pressure Sodium hi-bay lighting
- The new offices were designed and built to be Solar ready. The roof purlins are engineered to handle the additional load for future solar panel installation
- All fabrication bay walls have been upgraded with 120,000 s/f of rigid insulation and metal siding since the original walls contained little insulating value
- We recycle all paper/cardboard products, and the fabrication shop recycles all of its scrap metals.