At Methuen Construction safety and quality always work together!
Nothing is more important at Methuen Construction than providing a safe jobsite for every member of our construction team. Building safe is not a slogan here, it's a part of our culture.
When it comes to jobsite safety our goals never change: zero lost time to injury each and every year.
Methuen Construction's Commitment to Safety
- Safety Steering Committee Meetings
- Safety Committee Meetings
- Safety Recognition Plan
- New hire safety orientation
- Subcontractor safety orientation
- Daily activity/Task Safety Analysis meetings
- Weekly safety meetings
- Emergency Action Plan
- Accident Investigation Team
- Monthly On-site Safety Training
- Comprehensive Safety Manual
- Site Safety Audits/Surveys
- SMF Safety Personnel
- Outside Experts
- Insurance Site Inspections
"Methuen exemplifies the type of construction company we wish to work with. Management support is always a key element to any safety program implementation. Beginning with day one, Methuen Construction Corporation has made it clear to all personnel that they totally supported this safety program"- Judson S. Ludenkin
Contractors Risk Management